Chicken Stock Recipe
How do you make stock for future soups?
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Stock
- Chicken Bones or Carcass
- Stock Cube
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Take any leftover chicken bones from a cooked chicken, and place them into a medium sized pan.
- Cover the bones fully with water.
- Add in the crumbled stock cube, salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil slowly.
- Simmer for approximately one hour.
- Sieve to remove any bits or small shards of bone.
- Freeze for use in soups in the future.