Green Smoothie Recipe
- 50 g Spinach
- 50 g Carrots Peeled and Grated
- 100 g Cucumber sliced
- 100 g Pear sliced
- 100 g Kiwi peeled
- 50 g Kale
- 160 g Apples cored and chopped (Any green apple)
- 50 ml Lemon Juice
- 50 ml Lime Juice
- 750 ml Water
- If you like your smoothies chilled, put all your ingredients into the chiller drawer of your fridge before you prepare your smoothie.
- Pop all the ingredients into your soupmaker. Makes sure you do not go over your maximum limit. If you wish to reduce the water content to the minimum level on your soupmaker, the smoothie will be thicker.
- Choose the blend function on your blender and blend off and on for ten seconds at a time until it reaches the consistency you like.