Green Smoothie Recipe
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: Varies - Up to 4 Servings
- 50g Spinach
- 50g Carrots, Peeled and Grated
- 100g Cucumber, sliced
- 100g Pear, sliced
- 100g Kiwi, peeled
- 50g Kale
- 160g Apples, cored and chopped (Any green apple)
- 50ml Lemon Juice
- 50ml Lime Juice
- 750ml Water
- If you like your smoothies chilled, put all your ingredients into the chiller drawer of your fridge before you prepare your smoothie.
- Pop all the ingredients into your soupmaker. Makes sure you do not go over your maximum limit. If you wish to reduce the water content to the minimum level on your soupmaker, the smoothie will be thicker.
- Choose the blend function on your blender and blend off and on for ten seconds at a time until it reaches the consistency you like.