Author: Lesley Smith
Cuisine: Milk Shakes
Recipe type: Shakes
Serves: 4 Glasses
- 500g Bananas, Chopped
- 25g Brown Sugar
- Milk (To make up to 1.6 Litres in Soup Maker)
- Optional - Maltesers, Marshamallows and Strawberries to Decorate
- Get all your ingredients together and get a knife and chopping board ready.
- Peel and chop up your bananas.
- Add the bananas to the soup maker, then top up with milk until it reaches the 1.6 litre mark.
- Crumble in the sugar.
- Pour into glasses and add in a couple of maltesers and marshmallows on top.
- Wash the strawberries and cut in the centre at the bottom to let them hang over the end of the glass to decorate.