(Tinned Fruit Smoothie)
This is so simple that it’s cool for kids. My own kids make it in the soup maker, and there’s no difficult blender to worry about, or holding down the top on my version of Morphy Richards. Some soup makers might need the top held, but you all know your own machines and their limits.
If you haven’t got any fresh fruit, then tinned is an excellent way to go, and of course, it doesn’t go off in a couple of days either.
Fruit Cocktail & Pear Smoothie
- Large Tin Fruit Cocktail including juice
- Large Tin Pears including juice
- Watch your soupmaker maximum levels with this. My two large tins, including the juice filled mine to the very maximum point. There was no room for ice in this version.
- Select the juice setting and let it run until it's finished.
- If you want to add some ice, simpy put crushed ice in a glass and pour the smoothie over the top, adding a straw for kids.
- I decorated with three Maraschino Cherries per glass, but feel free to do yours how you like it.