Soya Bean, Cardamom and Onion Soup
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker Recipe
Serves: 4 - 6 Bowls
- 300g Soya Beans (The Green Endamame Beans)
- 300g Onions (Finely Sliced)
- 200g Potatoes (Peeled & Chopped)
- 800ml Hot Vegetable Stock
- pinch Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- Lightly saute the onions and cardamom with a pinch of salt and pepper, in the olive oil.
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker and stir very well.
- Choose the smooth setting for a thick soup.