Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrot Soup Recipe 1.3 Litres
I made this recipe with bags of mixed veg from our local co-op. Sometimes, pre-prepared veg can save time and effort when we're too busy to eat well by preparing our own.
- 500 g Mixed Carrot Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Stock Cube
- Hot Water
- Bay Leaves
- Put vegetables into the soup maker.
- Add salt and pepper to taste & sprinkle on the stock cube.
- Fill the soupmaker up to the 1.3 litre level and switch on to the smooth setting.
- Serve with a 2 bay leaves for decoration.