Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup Recipe 1.6 Litre
All the ingredients for the 1.6 Litre output of soup need to total up to approximately 800g. I simply add a few carrots, potatoes and the onion and then top up with the largest main ingredient to the 800 grammes.
- 300 g Sweet Potato Chopped
- 300 g Butternut Squash
- Hot Water
- Stock Cube
- Parsley and Lemon Seasoning
- Prepare the vegetables and chop up into reasonably small pieces for speed of making the soup.
- Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato 3
- Put the vegetables, stock cube and a pinch of salt into the soup maker or pot.
- Add water to the 1600 ml mark in a soup maker, or to the same level in a measuring jug with the vegetables in if you plan to use a pot for your cooking.
- Choose your soupmaker setting and set it to go. I use the smooth setting most frequently. If you are making this in a pot, take off a simmering heat when the vegetables are fully cooked and use a blender to puree your finished soup. Sprinkle parsley and lemon seasoning on the soup before serving.