Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Garlic & Parsley
- 300 g Butternut Squash Peeled & Diced
- 300 g Sweet Potato Peeled and Diced
- 50 g Onions Chopped
- 100 g Carrots Peeled and Diced/Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Sliced
- Tablespoon Parsley or Fresh Sprig Chopped
- Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Stock Pot
- 600 ml Boiling Water or Stock
- 200 ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- Saute the onions and the garlic in the olive oil and stock pot until soft.
- Add the butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots and most of the parsley to the soup maker with the onions and garlic.
- Top up with the boiling water/stock and milk.
- Set your soupmaker to the smooth setting.
- Serve with the remaining parsley on top.