Cabbage isn’t exactly one of those things that inspires us with awe.
On it’s own, it tastes quite bland, so does need a fair bit of additional help to make it palatable. That’s where soups and steaming can come in handy. It doesn’t help that cabbage is quite easy to grow, so we end up with quite a lot of it in the fair months.
- 500g Cabbage, Shredded
- 100g Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped
- 100g Onions, Chopped Finely
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cubes
- 800ml Boiling Water - or up to your soupmaker maximim level.
- Saute your onions, herbs and garlic in the olive oil until the onions are soft.
- Add all the ingredients to the pot.
- Choose the smooth setting.