Cabbage & Tomato Soup (Soup Maker) 1.6 Litres
Total Calories = 350 For The Whole Kettle Full Per Sixth Portion = 58 Calories
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 200g Onions, Chopped (70 Calories)
- 100g Carrots, Sliced (29 Calories)
- 400g Cabbage, Chopped (56 Calories)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Chopped (60 Calories)
- 400ml Passata or 400g Chopped Tomatoes (120 Calories)
- 2 Teaspoons Chicken Seasoning or 1 Stock Pot (15 Calories)
- 400ml Boiling Water
- Lighty saute the onions and garlic in the olive oil. If you'd rather leave out the oil, skip this step.
- Add all your ingredients to the soup maker.
- Set to smooth and enjoy your soup.