Carrot and Corinader Soup - 1.6 Litres
This is a luxurious and tasty, not to mention creamy soup, intended for soupmakers up to 1.6 litres. If you think it may be too rich for you, replace the cream with more boiling water or stock and away you go with the low calorie version.
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 200 ml Fresh Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 800 ml Boiling Water
- 1 Stock Pot Vegetable or Chicken
- 600 g Carrots Peeled and Sliced or Chopped
- 75 g Onion Chopped
- 75 g Potatoes Sliced
- Saute the onions in the olive oil, adding your stock pot as the onions soften.
- In the pot, add your onion mix, and the rest of your ingredients. Make sure to stir well before switching it on. It really does help to avoid soup sticking to the base of your soup maker if you don't have a non stick surface.
- Select the smooth function for this option.
- Serve with croutons.