Cauliflower & Cheese Soup
Makes 1.6 Litres
- 400 g Cauliflower Washed and Chopped Small
- 200 g Cheddar Cheese - our current favourite is Galloway Creamy Cheddar Grated
- 50 g Onions Finely Chopped
- 100 g Potatoes Cubed
- 1 Garlic Clove Sliced
- 600 ml Vegetable Stock
- 200 ml Milk
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Saute your onions and garlic in the olive oil, until the onions are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the cheese to your soupmaker. Ensure your stock is already hot.
- Choose the smooth setting.
- When the soup is done, stir in your grated cheese until fully melted. You may need to use the blend action for a few seconds when you're done.