Chicken and Mushroom Soup 1.6 Litre
If the soup is too thick for you, simply add a little boiling water at the serving stage and give it a good stir.
- 300 g Pre Cooked Chicken Shredded
- 200 g Mushrooms Sliced
- 100 g Potatoes Peeled & Cubed
- 1 Clover Garlic Sliced
- 100 g Onions Finely Chopped
- Tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- 1 Dessertspoon Olive Oil
- 600 ml Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 100 ml Semi Skimmed Milk or Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil, then add to your soupmaker.
- Add all the other ingredients to the soupmaker and stir well.
- Choose the smooth function.
- Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.