Chicken and Mushroom Soup 1.6 Litre
If the soup is too thick for you, simply add a little boiling water at the serving stage and give it a good stir.
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
Serves: 4 - 6 Bowls
- 300g Pre Cooked Chicken, Shredded
- 200g Mushrooms, Sliced
- 100g Potatoes, Peeled & Cubed
- 1 Clover Garlic, Sliced
- 100g Onions, Finely Chopped
- Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Dessertspoon Olive Oil
- 600ml Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 100ml Semi Skimmed Milk or Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil, then add to your soupmaker.
- Add all the other ingredients to the soupmaker and stir well.
- Choose the smooth function.
- Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.