Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup with Noodles 1.6 Litres
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
Serves: 4 - 6 Bowls
- 300g Sweetcorn. I like Niblets.
- 200g Cooked Chicken, Shredded.
- 200g Noodles, Chopped into short lengths.
- 100g Onion, Finely Chopped.
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Spice.
- 1 Dessertspoon Flour mixed with 1 Dessertspoon water, to form a Paste
- 800ml Hot Chicken Stock (or 800ml boiling water and a stock pot)
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil.
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until onions are soft.
- Put all the ingredients into the soupmaker.
- Mix the ingredients well before putting on the lid.
- Select the chunky setting.