Chunky Mediterranean Vegetable Soup Recipe - 1.6 Litres
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 l Chicken or Vegetable Stock You could add water and a stock pot or two stock cubes.
- 600 g Chunky Mediterranean Vegetables Diced Red Onions, Courgettes, Red and Yellow Peppers
- Add the diced vegetables to the soup maker, along with the salt.
- Add the stock, either up to the maximum 1600-1800g for a Soup maker or the full 1 Litre of stock if you are cooking this in a saucepan. Use more or less liquid, depending on how much soup you are looking for.
- Select the chunky setting and wait until it's ready.
- Serve with fresh bread.