Cream of Potato and Leek Soup
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 500g Potatoes (Peeled and Chopped)
- 200g Leek (Chopped)
- 100g Onion (Chopped)
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 100ml Fresh Cream
- 700ml Boiling Water (Or fill soupmaker up to 1600ml mark on kettle.)
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube (Crumbled)
- Pop all the ingredients into the kettle. Set to smooth setting.
- Simmer for 21 minutes in the kettle. If you make the soup manually, you will have to blend it after cooking.
- Serve with fresh bread and parsley.