Curried Parsnip and Spring Onion Soup 1.6 Litre
- 100 g Spring Onions Chopped. I also use the green stems.
- 100 g White Onions Chopped
- 500 g Parsnips Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 Curry Stock Pot (or use 2 teaspoons of curry powder)
- 900 ml Boiling Water Or up to the 1.6 Litre fill level.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- Crushed Chillies To Serve. If you dare..
- Saute your spring onions and white onions in the olive oil, vegetable stock pot and curry stock pot until the onions are soft.
- Add the onions, parsnips and boiling water to your soup maker.
- Select the smooth setting for a rich soup. Optionally, you can add some cream after cooking for a more luxurious soup.