- 100g Spring Onions (Chopped. I also use the green stems.)
- 100g White Onions (Chopped)
- 500g Parsnips (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Vegetable Stock Pot
- 1 Curry Stock Pot ((or use 2 teaspoons of curry powder))
- 900ml Boiling Water (Or up to the 1.6 Litre fill level.)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste.)
- Crushed Chillies (To Serve. If you dare..)
- Saute your spring onions and white onions in the olive oil, vegetable stock pot and curry stock pot until the onions are soft.
- Add the onions, parsnips and boiling water to your soup maker.
- Select the smooth setting for a rich soup. Optionally, you can add some cream after cooking for a more luxurious soup.