This soup is lush, thick and just how Italian soups should be with lots of tomato goodness. Enjoy.
Italian Chicken & Butter Bean Soup
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker Recipe
Serves: 4 - 6 Bowls
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 100g Pre Chicken, Cut Into Tiny Pieces, or Shredded
- 100g Tiny Soup Pasta Shells
- 50g Onions, Finely Sliced
- 1 Drained Tin or up to 300g Butter Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning (The Kind for Pasta will do)
- 300 - 500ml Chicken Stock (up to min or max level on your machine)
- 500g Tomato Passata
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Saute the onions until soft in the teaspoon of olive oil and the Italian Seasoning.
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker. Ensure you do not overfill your machine. Stir well, to ensure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Choose the chunky setting.
- Serve with a spoon of soft cheese, or some Italian seasoning sprinkled on the top.