This soup is lush, thick and just how Italian soups should be with lots of tomato goodness. Enjoy.
Italian Chicken & Butter Bean Soup
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 100 g Pre Chicken Cut Into Tiny Pieces, or Shredded
- 100 g Tiny Soup Pasta Shells
- 50 g Onions Finely Sliced
- 1 Drained Tin or up to 300g Butter Beans
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning The Kind for Pasta will do
- 300 - 500 ml Chicken Stock up to min or max level on your machine
- 500 g Tomato Passata
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Saute the onions until soft in the teaspoon of olive oil and the Italian Seasoning.
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker. Ensure you do not overfill your machine. Stir well, to ensure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Choose the chunky setting.
- Serve with a spoon of soft cheese, or some Italian seasoning sprinkled on the top.