Mushroom Soup - 1.6 Litre
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 400g Mushrooms (Washed and Chopped)
- 200g Chopped Leek and Onion
- 1 Litre Beef or Vegetable Stock
- Chopped Chives (To Decorate)
- 1 Teaspoon Double Cream Per Person (To swirl on the top at serving.)
- For speed, add your chopped mushrooms, leek and onions to the pot, although you could optionally saute the leek and onion in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pepper and your litre of stock (or up to the 1.6 mark on a soupmaker)
- Set to the smooth setting.
- Serve with a little cream for a dash of luxury, and some chopped chives on top.