Mushroom Soup - 1.6 Litre
- 400 g Mushrooms Washed and Chopped
- 200 g Chopped Leek and Onion
- 1 Litre Beef or Vegetable Stock
- Chopped Chives To Decorate
- 1 Teaspoon Double Cream Per Person To swirl on the top at serving.
- For speed, add your chopped mushrooms, leek and onions to the pot, although you could optionally saute the leek and onion in a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Add in a pinch of salt and pepper and your litre of stock (or up to the 1.6 mark on a soupmaker)
- Set to the smooth setting.
- Serve with a little cream for a dash of luxury, and some chopped chives on top.