Who knew this would make such a lovely soup. I had some leftover mango to use up, and my mother wanted some soup for lunch, so this was the impromptu soup of the week, given that I did not have enough vegetables.
She loved it.
Potato and Mango
- 200 g Potatoes peeled and chopped.
- 100 g Carrots peeled and chopped.
- 100 g Leek chopped.
- 100 g Onions finely chopped.
- 200 g Mango cubed or chopped (skin and stone removed).
- 2 Chicken Stock Cubes I used Knorr
- 800 m Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Add all the ingredients to the soup maker, then simply choose the smooth setting.
- Ensure you fill your soupmaker to between the minimum and maximum fill levels. You may have to adjust your contents to fit your pot.
- Serve hot.