Perfect soupmaker recipe for the colder weather at this time of year.
Root Vegetable with Mushroom Soup
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
Serves: 4-6 Large bowls
- 200g Carrots, peeled and sliced.
- 200g Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- 150g Onion, chopped.
- 50g Leek, chopped.
- 50g Asparagus, chopped.
- 50g Mushrooms, chopped.
- 30ml Olive oil.
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed.
- Pinch Black Pepper.
- Pinch White Pepper.
- Pinch Chilli Powder.
- Pinch Paprika.
- 2 Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Saute your onions and leek with the oil, garlic, black pepper, white pepper, chilli powder and paprika.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the pot.
- Fill the soup maker to the maximum level with water, making sure it fills above your minimum and below your maximum level. Stir well to ensure nothing is stuck to the bottom of your pot.
- Ensure the lid is on properly.
- Choose the smooth setting for your soup. If you make it in a pot, simply cook the soup and use a blender to smooth.