Broccoli and Stilton Soup is easy to make, using the soupmaker as a starting block, and adding the cheese at the end.
Soup Maker Recipe: Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Rich warming soup for a cold day.
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100g Onions, Chopped
- 50g Celery, Sliced
- 100g Leek, Sliced
- 100g Potato, Chopped
- 350g Broccoli, Chopped
- 100g Stilton or Blue Cheese, Crumbled or Chopped Small
- 800ml Chicken Stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Saute the onions until soft with the olive oil.
- Put the onions into the soupmaker, along with the stock, celery, leek, potato and broccoli.
- Choose the smooth function and let your soupmaker do it's job.
- When the soup is done, simply crumble in your blue cheese and let it melt in, the add salt and pepper to taste.