Soup Maker Recipe: Chunky Vegetable Soup
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100 g Onions Chopped
- 200 g Carrots Peeled, and Diced
- 100 g Parsnip Peeled and Diced
- 100 g Leek Trimmed and Sliced
- 100 g Greens Green Beans, Sugar Snap Peas etc Sliced
- 75 g Red Lentil
- 600 ml Vegetable Stock
- 200 ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Plain or Corn Flour
- Saute the onions and leek in the olive oil for around three minutes, or untiil soft.
- Add lentils, stock and vegetables to the pot. Select the chunky setting if you prefer to see your vegetables in a soup. Stir the ingredients well in the pot.
- Wait up to 30 minutes for your finished soup, serve with fresh bread or croutons.