Soup Maker Recipe: Chunky Vegetable Soup
Author: Lesley Smith
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100g Onions, Chopped
- 200g Carrots, Peeled, and Diced
- 100g Parsnip, Peeled and Diced
- 100g Leek, Trimmed and Sliced
- 100g Greens (Green Beans, Sugar Snap Peas etc) Sliced
- 75g Red Lentil
- 600ml Vegetable Stock
- 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Plain or Corn Flour
- Saute the onions and leek in the olive oil for around three minutes, or untiil soft.
- Add lentils, stock and vegetables to the pot. Select the chunky setting if you prefer to see your vegetables in a soup. Stir the ingredients well in the pot.
- Wait up to 30 minutes for your finished soup, serve with fresh bread or croutons.