Soup Maker Recipe: Mexican Chilli Soup
Recipe type: Soup Maker
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100g Onion, Chopped
- 400g Plum Tomatoes or Passata
- 100g Pre Cooked and Shredded Chicken
- 1 Garlic Clove, Chopped
- 1 Chilli Chopped
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Tablespons Lime Juice
- 800ml Chicken Stock
- Saute the onion and garlic with the chilli and cumin if possible. If I was in a hurry, I wouldn't bother with this option. Add to your soupmaker when done.
- Add your chicken stock and tomatoes or passata to the soupmaker. Mix with the sauteed onion mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add the pre cooked chicken and lime juice, with salt and pepper to taste to the soupmaker.
- Choose the chunky option, and get your soup 28 minutes later.