Red Onion, Potatoes, Leek, Turnip & Carrot. 1.6 Litres
Winter Vegetable Soup
Use whatever you have in your freezer. It's a breeze.
- 150 g Red Onions Sliced
- 150 g Leek Chopped
- 100 g Carrot Sliced
- 100 g Swede or Turnip (Chopped)
- 200 g Baby Potatoes Washed and Thrown In Whole
- 50 g Butter
- 1 Chicken Stock Pot
- 800 ml Boiling Water or Stock
- Saute your onions and leek for a couple of minutes, until they're soft, but still light in colour.
- Add all your ingredients to the pot, stir well and select your chosen setting.
- We like smooth soups most, so we chose the smooth option on our Morphy Richards. If you are going for chunky soup, you might prefer to chop your vegetables smaller and peel your baby potatoes.
- Serve hot with fresh bread.