Chicken and Mushroom Soup 1.6 Litre
If the soup is too thick for you, simply add a little boiling water at the serving stage and give it a good stir.
- 300 g Pre Cooked Chicken Shredded
- 200 g Mushrooms Sliced
- 100 g Potatoes Peeled & Cubed
- 1 Clover Garlic Sliced
- 100 g Onions Finely Chopped
- Tablespoon Parsley Chopped
- 1 Dessertspoon Olive Oil
- 600 ml Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 100 ml Semi Skimmed Milk or Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil, then add to your soupmaker.
Add all the other ingredients to the soupmaker and stir well.
Choose the smooth function.
Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.